Agnostic.com

5 8

I Am Not A Stalker!!!

Just an FYI everyone, if you happen to notice i viewed your profile, most likely its because of the new Hover feature. Its really easy to hit someones profile wile navigating the page.

I did raise this concern with Admin but i don't think there is a current resolution.

My standard practice is to only view members who view my profile. 🙂

Have A Great Week Ahead Everyone and "Happy Monday"

twshield 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, we all know you are a stalker! 😉 If it really bothers you, you can do it in stealth mode and be a real stalker.

I look at people's profiles. Some have interesting photos. You should be allowed to look at anyone you want. That's part of what this community is about.

I just looked at yours @Ellatynemouth 🙂

@jujuofthesea

You stalker! I'm telling the police!

(Just kidding ?)

If looking at a person's profile makes one a stalker, I'm in trouble. LOL They are public domain, and people write a bio to tell us who they are. Agnostic.com uses profile questions to "match" people.

Peace

EdEarl Level 8 June 11, 2018

Damn Bro I thought we had something there! Lol!! ???

@twshield
So ..Tim,...I'm gonna put my headphones back in my ears now that I know I'm safe...???

@twshield
I know it..and don't think I haven't noticed..you are a very attractive man, but I'm taken...????

@twshield. Oh I get it.. Playing hard to get now are we? My wife is gonna be mad as hell if she ever becomes an Athiest and joins AGN, she'll kick both of our asses!??

@twshield Thanks Tim, she is beautiful, and my daughters are just like her..guess I got lucky..?☺?

@twshield And u sir are both a cool guy and a great judge of character..??

@twshield yes..on-line..is fraught with uncertainty..but I agree that you can read between the lines to get a sense that someone ok and not a fruitcake.cheers.

Well heck brother.... I do that all the time. I want to know something about the person I'm talking to...lol.

@twshield I didnt know it did that...lol. it's ok though...I'm not nervous.

@twshield your invisible... where are you..... I'm lost...lol.

@twshield there you are...lol.

@twshield. Brother... im an open book. Please take a look when you have time. Im just a regular guy.... well so i think i am...lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.