Agnostic.com

15 0

Let’s get real in this piece: what are your dealbreakers?

romolampkin 4 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

voting for Trump. Misogyny. Sexism, Racism. Closed-mindedness. Uneducated. Addicts (including alcoholism). Lying. Cruelty. Laziness. Unhealthy negativity. Lack of self-care. Lack of dreams and ambition. Couch potatoes. Momma's boys

Being overly religious or being a negative person in general life is too short to deal downers all the time.

Smoking
Drugs
Being homophobic/anti-marriage equality
Racism
Being anti-feminist
(Basically you need to support human rights)

Myah Level 6 Jan 4, 2018

Alcoholic
Liar/cheater
Anger issues
Abusive
Controlling
Selfishness
Into wild kinky stuff

Not good.....bad.I admit to my faults as everyone has them. I smoke and love weed probably too much. I can make a good living when I am interested, but I am constantly distracted. It may sound strange but I am very perceptive to who a person is by looking at their faces, skin, smell, voice. No one is perfect, or even much more than a talented ape, but I do appreciate talented apes. Deal breakers are alcohol, hard drugs other than weed, .....um...a girl that thinks her own smell is bad. That one really is a pain. Oh, and people consumed with the behavior of others. (wow I'm a hater) racists, oh! and dog sneakers!!!! Ugh. Ok if you like dogs and I don't, just enjoy your life honestly. Don't tell me you like cats, and I come home one day to a freakin dog!!!!

• Alcoholic
  • Liar/cheater
  • Anger issues
  • Abusive
  • Controlling
  • Selfishness

Stupidity and inhibited in bed

fucking idiots

Deal breakers for me: Alcoholic, drug addict, does illegal shit, has kids, no ambition, always involved in drama, liar, polygamous, anger issues, controlling, abusive, shorter than me (I need someone who can reach the top shelf!!!), won't get rid of spiders, unclean, horrible hygiene, dislikes animals, hunts for sport, doesn't try to help people or animals, loves talking about politics, homophobic, racist, anti-vaccine, morbidly obese, skinny as a stick, eating disorders, irresponsible, big impulse spender, no sense of humor, makes no effort to try and spend time with me, easily offended (because I am an asshole and like to pick and poke fun at my significant other in a joking manner).

Childish
Codependent
Magical thinking
Not straight
No chemistry

Baby Mama Drama

Kids at home full time

Kids with gang ties or if he has gang ties

smokers of cigarettes

Must like cats.

Non readers - I don't care if it is books or websites, but must read

Dependence upon alcohol or other drugs (except possibly caffeine)

Non tolerance

Condescension

Poor personal hygiene

bad attitude

No motivation

No desire to improve himself or his world.

No curiosity

Unkindness

Location, I don't have time or funds to travel

Must have passion of some sort, something that lights his fire.

If he supports the current white house occupant

Racism, homophobia, ultra-religious, smoker, lack of hygiene. Just can't do it.

I'm not attracted to:

Smokers

Bigots

Someone who doesn't take care of their body and health

tRUMPSTERS

Arrogance

History of abusing women

Unadventurous

Never smiles

Smoking

Pretentiousness

Bigot - or anything close

Drink or substance abuse

bad teeth

general negativity

health not a priority

no passions/hobbies/interests

lack of compassion or kindness

Keep in mind, this is my list based on first hand experience or lessons learned. I would not use this list to limit friends, as I generally love people. For anything particularly intimate, though, it applies.

Meanness

Narrow mindedness (whether from lack of understanding/intelligence or other causes)

Selfishness/greed/narcissism

Religiosity

Laziness

Rotten hygiene

Drinks more than casually, drugs (incl tobacco)

Zster Level 8 Jan 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11961
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.