Agnostic.com

3 0

Dom/Sub relationships and protocol

Im most curious about Dom/Sub relationships..Are they exclusive? Can one have other FWB?

EvaV 7 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Highly recommended reading on the subject - will answer all and more :

"Screw the Roses - Send me the Thorns" , by Philip Miller & Molly Devon

There are a wide variety of Dom/Domme/sub relationships. A lot of negotiation goes into them, deciding on the rules & the punishments for rule breaks. Just like with any relationship, as it grows & matures...or at least ages...there should br renegotiation of rules, behaviors, etc. Relationships are not static.

If its an Old Guard or a High Protocol relationship, the rules are much more stringent for all involved. It all depends on what category of kink they fall into.

They can be exclusive or, if open, the sub may have to have their Dom/Domme's permisdion to start or have an outside relationship.

@KateZilla lol...sorry. its more of a teaser. There is SO much more to it. The different dynamics are fascinating.

Thank you i am torn about another controlling me ...but some how is exciting and im very curious. I want to experience different highs in sensual revelations

@EvaV remember, you set the boundaries. You say "no, this is a hard limit. We don't do x, y, z." If they push your hard limits, stand up & say no. Have a safe word. If you safe word & they don't stop, it is no longer consensual & its assault. If you are uncomfortable, say so. Your Dom/Domme should sit down & y'all talk it out. These are relationships of power dynamic, give & take. You should not feel used & abused in a bad way. & if they don't do after care when scening is done, drop them like a bad habit. Subs need care, attention, & sustenance when coming out of sub-space. A Dom/Domme's responsibility continues after play is done to make sure their sub is good. If play is rough, first aid is a must & should include rehydration & replenishing electrolytes (reese's cups are good for that...just sayin).

@KateZilla thank both of you. So comforting This is most unusual....being a sub

Up to the participants, I think they are open far more often than vanilla leaning relationships. Beware of dogmatic pronunciations. The Dunning Kruger effect is common in wanna be Doms

What is that

What is that

What is that

What is that

@EvaV The dumber you are the more confident you feel

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.