Agnostic.com

3 4

During a government shutdown... president and congress will continue drawing pay. And some ever wonder why I continue to be how I am when it comes to government, power and money.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

New Bill. When the government shuts down . . . the ones who shut it down . . . get shut down . . . meaning no pay or even losing their jobs for failing the people of the US.

I will like something that will put out of office the 10% top seniors if there is ever a shutdown.

governments are professional liars and they control the biggest gangs.

I'm right there with you. I am personally terrified at the thought of a shutdown as I am currently laid off for the winter, and my pitiful unemployment could come to a screeching halt. It boils my blood that the people who would have caused this will be paid, but I will be in danger of losing my home.

I felt you, I used to ask around, how will you do on a shutdown? Not anymore. And sad thing is they will rather stop everybody's entitlements but theirs and they still get voted on.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.