Agnostic.com

3 0

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it makes me happy so here it is. I know a lot of you may dislike guns, or wish for more gun control, but I'm a big fan of firearms in general. I'm curious if we have any other shooting sports enthusiasts or hunters in here. It seems that I'm in a minority in this environment, and I'm looking for others who feel the same way.

AlphaHellhound 4 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For Real guns are a fucking tool!! Guns are not a crime or a problem till its in the hands of a dumbass! Guns are necessary for many different uses on this planet, in this country! NOT in the cities though, only bad shit comes outta the populated cities were there are GANGSTERS and thugs and/or murderers!! A TOOL!!

There is a difference in owning a few different caliber guns, and owning semi- and automatic weapons or hoarding of said weapons.

I’ve only hunted squirrel, but I’ve wanted to hunt and harvest my own elk. Yum.

I would like to think that hunters are welcome here.

I'm an archer, intruders in the home can run with a gun wound but can't run when they're pinned to the wall by an arrow. Joking aside I live quite happily in a society with strict firearms laws. But I still participate and compete in air rifle target shooting competitions. I, however, don't participate in live round gun sports.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 21, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17198
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.