• 7496 votes
  • 6765 votes
  • 7348 votes
  • 3154 votes
  • 1464 votes
  • 9758 votes
Admin 9 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There should be a 'vegetables' option to go with the meats, although I suppose that 'Omnivore' works. I eat more vegetables than meat now, but definitely not a vegetarian (not implying there's anything wrong with being a vegetarian. I've enjoyed some vegan food and would do so again).

I don't care what's for dinner. As long as it's good, nothing strange like a worm platter.

i eat only real food (that means no cola, no twinkies) because i only like real food, and there is some real food i don't eat. i eat celery only grudgingly, when it's too difficult to extract it from a larger dish. i do not eat anything with which an animal thinks or makes love. i have to watch my carbs due to my diabetes; sometimes i'm good and sometimes i'm less good.

g

Dude. Stop with the options. Put the food on the plate and go away.

I can call myself none of these... I don't really eat meat (except a very occasional piece of bacon) because I don't like the texture- I'm crazy weird about textures! I'll make beef stew and eat it but pick out the chunks of meat. See?? Weird!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.