Agnostic.com

9 0

Which religion did you follow/attend before?

• 12651 votes
  • 448 votes
  • 361 votes
  • 187 votes
  • 221 votes
  • 380 votes
  • 133 votes
  • 945 votes
  • 2174 votes
Admin 9 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Catholic

As a child, I attended Penticostal, Prebsbyterian, and Jewish places of worship, As an Adult, I attended Unitarian

I was Wiccan for over 30 years...then shifted to just Buddhism practice and philosophy.

I am an Atheist Buddhist now....
So Wiccan before....and Buddhist now....doesn't fit neatly into your poll....

Baha'i

Born atheists, stayed atheist even with the onslaught of religious rhetoric throughout my life.

I live in the heart of the Bible Belt

I went to sunday school ( church of Scotland) every sunday until the age of 15 and then to church until I left home at 16. I didn't realise at the time but the teachings went right over my head and had no impression on me so when in later life I took an interest in religion I could do so disspationately without any "baggage". I have met people who call themseves "recovering catholics" so I consider myself fortunate. Maybe there should be a group like alcoholics anonymous to help them ?.

There should be the option for more than one previous religion

Presbyterian. Stuffy, but convenient. Enjoyed arguing about double predestination.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.