Agnostic.com

8 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s cool with me. I identify as the crotchety old man from Up yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

I wonder, within the remaining duration of my teaching career, if I'll have a student who 'identifies' with themselves as already having graduated, with honors,even, and they are only first semester freshman? I've already had a couple identify as being NFL material and they couldn't even walk on to an NAIA, open enrollment, team!

Although, it appears strange to me, I see no downside to what he wants to do. If this helps his self esteem, I say go for it.

I support his fight for free will.. but i think he should also have to change his name.. so we can tell the difference.. LOL.. honestly.. i think a person should have the right to identify as what ever they want.. I don't see a downside to allowing this guy to do this..

!

skado Level 9 Nov 8, 2018

I read about this yesterday. I think the world is slowly going completely mad!

Well, if the public is supposed to judge him by his emotional state, maybe he could claim to be 12. The petulant claim would be self-supporting and other users of the app would be spared his tantrum. Everybody (who counts) wins!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.