Agnostic.com

4 11

Nothing worse than having to sit next to one of those and deal with their crap and mellow dramatic sob ass stories. I personally get a little green around the gills when it happens. Try to avoid it at all costs if I can.

mistymoon77 9 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, I agree with the lion, Christian taste pretty bitter unless you slow cook them.

Yeah, I don't like when strangers come up to me like that have known me my whole life. What?? Go away...

I sat across from a woman at a anniversary party/celebration and the small talk was flying. She said something about a conversation she had with her Dr. Making him nervous and she added, but I'm catholic I think that really makes him nervous and I said "don't feel bad, I'm an atheist, I make everyone nervous." and it got really quiet with the nearby crowd. I never did figure what about being a catholic has to do with her Dr's nerves.

lol.. oh that's classic.. quick comeback on your part.... good job. 😉

Well .... I haven't yet, but its been another kind of rough for me this weekend seeing my brother in law wait on his wife. I had to hear how everything's a problem and she can't do anything. Honey would you do this and that and make me a plate of this and that....ugh! Honey I'll help do that but right after your finished... Geeze! Yea!!! I. Back!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.