Agnostic.com

9 0

What new technology would you like to see developed excluding medical devices.

Marine 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One that I develop.

Short term I'd like to see the perfection and mass production ton of lab grown meat. We would go a long way toward ending world hunger and it would end any moral debate about eating meat while allowing people to continue to eat meat.

And imagine being able to develop the perfect steak, my mouth is watering.

Religious robots, for the alliteration if for nothing else.

Yes, they could worship us and we could finally become gods.

Something to purify the air, seas, Land...

Fusion reactor like in Ironman. Arc reactor small as the suit. Imagine, trains, transport trucks, airplanes, cars with unlimited power. Never needing to refuel.

teleporter

I want to see AI to the extent that many jobs can be done by robots and we can finally live in a Star Trek utopia. But this would require even more drastic social and political changes. So they will probably get used to enslave us even more, but at least that will be interesting.

Dietl Level 7 Jan 1, 2019

Cell phones that can use satelites when cell towers are not available.

I would have said driverless cars and transportation, but that is already happening.

My sister wants transporters like those form the Star Trek series. I don't 'see that one happening in my life time.

I would like to see a strong glass developed that would convert solar power but would be used on all roads instead of asphalt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.