Agnostic.com

4 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True 100%

Maybe people will listen to Snoop (although I doubt it), because they sure as
hell haven't been listening to me.

@Dave75 So, I can't beat them over the heads with a 2x4????
Damn.

@Dave75 Jail sucks.

I would agree that he doesn't care about anything but his own agenda. But we have to face the fact that his actions play right into the desires, fears and frustrations of a large demographic of Americans. Thats what he needs to do to keep his support happy
I doubt he gives a flying foo about a wall. He is their super hero because he is giving them what they think they want. Just an act imo. Any real and smart politician would listen to the opinions of ALL Americans not specific groups. But I guess said politician would have to give a fuck about all American people and not just the ones that will keep them in office.. vant think of many on either side that fit that description...

What else is new?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:260087
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.