Agnostic.com

1 2

Progressives the time has come to do something now!

We have seen the Constitution betrayed by a billion of dollars of money going to support church organizations . The reps and their gun money financed campaigns have twarted then publics demand for gun legislation. The trump administration has appointed cabinet and administrative heads to departments with the primary purpose to destroy these entities. When are the progressives going to get some balls and contest these things? Everyone of us need to voice our criticism now to our congress people mulitiple times by mail,phone call petition and let them know we will not fund them unless they start taking some action. I am tired of fake news! I am tired of just hearing what the idiots have gotten passed by congress or by executive order. The opposite side must be heard now. Please join me in this endeavour. I am writing the op ed of my newspaper, my congress people my local political leaders calling upon them to voice our opposition. Please join.

Marine 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The phone calls and emails have not worked so far. Protesting downtown hasn't done much either. I say we put about a thousand people in front of every Senator and Congressman's house.

With assault rifles? How about a thousand armed drones? 😛

@bingst No I'm talking about putting a thousand people in front of every senator and congressman's to protest. The same stuff they were doing in town only now in front of their house were they can't miss it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.