Agnostic.com

3 0

I did my own test, on how people , presume who you are ,,I wore a a five pointed star ,,and was treated badly, like sales folk were rude to me ,,,next time I wore a cross and was treated extremely well they couldn't do enough,,I did this for many a week with same result ,,in my opinion we all have a choice in a belief or not ,to be judged on that and treated accordingly is not acceptable,,so if I need good contact with strangers I wear a cross ,,lol I tell yha it works ,,humans ah ,,??

Ellen 4 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most people are superficial. Had similar experienses. Main one that comes to mind is on pubic transport. Worked on building sites in major city then in an office in same city. Get on the bus to go home after work in building gear and get frowns and plenty of room. On bus after office get friendly smiles. Same man same bus different reactions.

Despite all of the evidence of the contrary, that people still think religion means kindness baffles me.

Zster Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

We're still in the dark ages and don't hesitate to judge people on their beliefs, sexuality, race, or you name it and most people are nice until you disagree with them, then you see who they really are.

Yes you sure do ,,sad but true

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.