Agnostic.com

3 1

Loving Yourself is Essential to having Others Love You!

How is it possible to get Respect if you have No Self-Respect!?! And yet Blaming Others is ok?

It takes More Energy to frown than SMILE!

• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
cj411sc 3 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah well...sometimes abuse happens, which IS somebody else’s fault. We heal as best we can and go on.
Saying that positive thinking can heal any emotional wound is like saying happy thoughts heal cancer.
It’s bullshit.
Taking medication for mental illness saves lives. That’s not the same as ‘doing drugs’ and wanting to be unhappy.
Positivity bullies and the Positive Police can kiss my ass...I fight hard to survive and ‘thinking positive’ just pisses me off. It’s not that fucking simple.

Oh shit, sorry, I wasn't aware judges were on this site! And having to learn to walk, speak, AND live again at 18 y/o is No Day At The Park!
Not knowing, well you got the WRONG person to mark, aiming at me! I HAD TO TAKE MEDICATION TO DIRECT MY MIND BACK TOWARDS COMPETENT THINKING WHILE ALREADY BEING AN ADULT!
Do I think the Medical Field is BS, NO!!! I am a Massage Therapist and Totally Trust a Doctor's instructions!
Positive Thinking Brings Positive Energy, so I am Happily telling you that it is OK to disagree and believe you are right, even if WRONG! As I know a # of things regarding thinking for myself that Government retards the people from knowing. Does that make the people BAD (?), No! They just were Taught a False Identity to Reality. Not knowing isn't a sin, but I am Not a Religious person, even though God is My Source!

@cj411sc Honey, bless your heart.
If using my own judgment/thought/opinions about MYSELF makes me a ‘judge’ in your opinion, so be it. Perhaps you need a thicker skin because when you post your views, there will always be those who disagree.
We are all human; not a one is perfect. If what you do works for YOU: great. You just can’t decide that it works for me, or anyone else.
Just a side note: your rambling is difficult to understand.

@CarolinaGirl60 👍

Sometimes blaming someone else instead of oneself is an act of self respect and love.

You should love yourself as well as loving others. People who are "in love" with themself are profoundly annoying. Narcissism.

Sure, but The Love you are talking about is Selfish Love! People should care for themselves, so caring for others comes more EASILY! That is the Self-respecting Love I Refer to.
People who are upset with theirselves normally do not make an aim to better themselves or Society. As is beneficial for a Better World and the God given gift is easier to accomplish, "Treat others as you want to be treated."

@cj411sc I was talking about both kinds.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.