Agnostic.com

3 3

We're all surfers man!

We are, all of us, awareness surfers riding a wave of cause and effect between the big bang and universal awareness.

our only purpose in this existence other than riding the wave is to lower our entropy.

JeffMesser 8 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Suddenly, I was more than aware, I was the awareness. All rise. Now a reading from St Messer.

lowering your entropy is how you move on the wave. but don't lean too far forward or you'll be fish food.

@JeffMesser my thermodynamic joules per kelvin has me simultaneously in the wave and ahead of the wave while I wave and say "go fish".

Cowabunga, Dude!

I just keeping on with this life, pretending there's a purpose.

there IS a purpose ... to lower our entropy

@JeffMesser Purpose is while we're here. Once we're gone, it won't be any different than if we were never here. No purpose.

@barjoe gone my a$$. how will you be gone when you were never born? silly.
contraria sunt complementa

@JeffMesser I was born and I'm going to die. Fade to black.

@barjoe no, that BODY was borne. thats not you. you are the awareness.

@JeffMesser The brain is a physical organ of the body. When it stops the brain stops. Brain dies. You die.

@barjoe so you've been told.

@JeffMesser Nobody told me, I figured that unfortunate fact out for myself many years ago. I don't fear the darkness.

@barjoe the brain is merely an instrument of consciousness. it is not the creator of it. awareness exists apart from the brain and is part of the natural world. I'd suggest you spend more time reading and less time being angry at religion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.