Agnostic.com

4 12

Daughter being forced into Cesarean in two weeks between the previously found cord problems and the baby remains in breech. That will be 37 weeks for her. I'm glad we have good high risk doctors available and science takes care of things like this. Back in my day, we were lucky to even get one ultrasound and they weren't very good. Yay! Granddaughter Aurora will be here soon! Looking into going to WY to meet her if it's safe at the end of Sept.

Larimar 8 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Date is scheduled! Aug 27, it is!!!!!

She will be fine, congrats

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 17, 2021

I had both my sons by elective Cesarean section at 37 weeks for medical reasons ..in 1977 and 1980. Both procedures went well despite no ultrasound in these days, both sons weighed in at just under 7lbs and both thrived and did well afterwards. I had both deliveries in hospital in Northern Ireland on our British NHS.

I wish your daughter, granddaughter and you the best!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.