Agnostic.com

5 8

True story

CourtJester 7 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d say that’s about right

bebe12 Level 6 June 26, 2022

Trump is as phony as a three dollar bill. Such a disgrace in so many ways I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm sure others will pick up the slack. C'mon, can we be done with this? Impeach him, convict him of treason, whatever it takes!
Biden is the victim of COVID, We all are. It didn't have to be that way. A mobilized citizenry would've nipped a lot of it in the bud, but I'm sure "Jester" sees that differently. To me it was the most severe case of crowd hypnosis ever.

An absurd post.

Comrade Trumpov is not, nor has ever been, a businessman. He is a grifter, a swindler, a liar and a fraud who did little more than soil the Oval Office with his vulgar presence while humiliating himself and America on the world stage every time he opened his mouth. Compared to him Nixon was a choirboy. Prove me wrong.

Personal opinions

@CourtJester An opinion backed by the $25,000,000 he had to pay back for his Trump University grift. But don`t worry, he still has the $250,000,000 he grifted from "Stop the steal".
When are you guys gonna wake up and smell the coffee? He ain't grifting the libs. It's you, dumb shmucks, that he and his pardoned friends like Banion milk

@273kelvin
Gas was $1.60 a gallon, we had no inflation, jobs were growing, soldiers weren’t dying, etc.
I don’t give two shits about Trump University, who he did and didn’t sleep with, or what he Tweeted.

@CourtJester Hundreds of thousands of ordinary Americans died unnecessarily because of Trump’s inept response to the Covid crisis. Unemployment soared during this period. What a convenient memory lapse on your part. As for the price of gas and inflation, these things are connected to global events, not local political regimes. Regardless, if you can walk and chew gum at the same time then you can also be concerned about economic issues and political corruption simultaneously. Although, really, the scale of Trump’s high crimes against American democracy should be your primary concern.

@NostraDumbass

Hahaha. The vaccine was created while Trump was in office and more people have died from Covid under Biden’s administration WITH a vaccine…. C’mon man…

@CourtJester Unvaccinated idiots that Trump did nothing to persuade. On the contrary, he promoted division over the subject of simple health precautions. Have you forgotten the WH party that infected dozens? He himself got the jab and kept it quiet for 6 weeks. Or did I miss that broadcast he made promoting the vaccine? He sure had plenty to say on "We woz robbed (send me money)". As I said, it is not the libs he shafts, it's you guys.
That is not just inept, it is sabotage. One might wonder if some other hand (cough Putin) was at work? Don`t forget that Benedict Arnold was a trusted hero of the revolution up to that point.

@273kelvin haha. The same people that wanted to force vaccinations into every US citizen is now screaming “My body, My choice”.
You only hate Trump because CNN got paid by the democrats to tell you to.
You’ll be okay.

@273kelvin Yes, exactly. The vast majority of Covid deaths under Biden’s watch were…wait for it…ANTI-VAXXER REPUBLICANS!!!!! Only a dunce with an axe to grind would see that as an argument against Biden’s leadership, since it’s really an indictment of Trump’s buffoonery. The audacity, stupidity, and gullibility of the MAGAnuts is truly breathtaking.

@273kelvin, @CourtJester No, we hate Trump because he’s a grifter, a swindler, a liar, and a fraud. (This is a recording….see above). After Putin, the second most dangerous man on the planet. If you can’t see that, it’s probably because you’ve got your head so far up his ass you’ve lost contact with the Sunlight of Truth. You’re way overdue for an intellectual enema.

@NostraDumbass

Hahaha. Trump’s by far the best president since Regan. You just don’t understand economics and the pay to play system that he pissed everyone off for bucking.

@CourtJester Trump is an amoral gangster. You (and I do mean you personally) could literally walk blindfolded and naked down any Main Street in America and the first person you randomly poked with your shriveled-up pecker would be more qualified to serve as Commander-in-Chief than Donald Trump was.

@NostraDumbass
Is that why we’re seeing stagflation, on the edge of a recession, paying three times more for gas, seeing empty shelves at stores, and paying more for everything else from socks, to milk, to tires.
You have an interesting philosophy on success….

@CourtJester Can you please give me any examples of him bucking the "Pay to play system"? I mean I heard an awful lot of talk about it but no actual instances. I did hear a big oil exec being put in charge of the EPA, his kids in the cabinet, nobody getting to see him if they didn't stay at Trump Tower, wanting to host the G8 at his hotel and ambassadors being appointed after donating $1,000,000 to his inauguration etc. But hey I'm open-minded, give me some examples.

@273kelvin
Oil company profits plummeted under Trump. In Alabama it was $1.60 a gallon. His son’s weren’t getting paid by Ukrainian or Russia either.

@CourtJester So that's a big NO on any actual instances of Trump blocking "pay to play" then?
Cheap gas in a pandemic when everyone is staying at home. Wow who would have thought?* (it was 2/3 the price we have now in the UK at that time) I'm still waiting for you to tell me should I blame Boris or Biden for $8.50+ per US gallon for my petrol.
Fyi, things like "Trump puts forward new bill to limit big corp political contributions" or "Trumps new plan to force members to reveal their vested interests before voting or speaking". If they had been the headlines during his term? Then he would have had my support, in spite of my personal distaste for the man. But they did not happen. They were not even like his great healthcare plan that was only ever just 2 weeks away. Dont get me wrong, I can see the attraction of big talk saying "drain the swamp". But the reality was that historians now view his administration as the most corrupt since Harding. Your drianed swamp was a real as his wall.

Ps. Whataboutism is not an instance of Trump doing f-all.

*Isn't supply and demand economics 101?

@273kelvin

@CourtJester Again with the whataboutism.
Okay, abuse of family connections in govt. So with Trump being guilty of trying to overthrow your democracy, you want to talk about Hunter Biden and the money he foreign govts. Fine, I concede he looks bent. He got the gig in Ukraine because of his dad, no question. Did they get their money's worth? we don't know yet.
So with such concern in these matters, you will be equally shocked by other allegations no matter which side of the political divide it's on, correct?
[nytimes.com]
Investigate this with the same zeal and get back to me.

@273kelvin
He’s not been found guilty of anything though. Maybe in your head. But that’s it.
If Trump was guilty of half of what y’all are accusing him of, he’d run next as a Democrat.

@CourtJester Neither has Hunter and he unlike Jarad has never held office. It is quite a thing to arrest a former president for any crime. The political ramifications would/will be huge. If you look at South Africa where this has happened and all the subsequent riots. And the guy is as bent as a $3 note. The people can see all the cars and mansions he bought with govt money. Yet there are people like you who will back him whatever. So brace yourself man because that shit will hit your fan very soon.
Run this through your head. You walk into your local bank and say to the teller (we will call her Wendy). "Wendy, I just need you to find me an extra $11,780 in my account. Now I can make good things happen for you if you do but there will be bad things that will happen to you if you don't...COME ON WENDY, I JUST NEED $11,000 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! GIVE ME A BREAK!" How long before they called security and if you persisted, arrested you for attempted robbery?
That is just one instance of him trying to destroy your democracy, not mine but YOUR country, And if you cannot condemn such behaviour then I'm sorry but you are as big a traitor as he is.
Now I know that you will not address this at all but simply say "La la la, I'm not listening" then put up another Hunter meme. So let's look at Trumps' minions. Bear in mind what Trump himself said 6 years ago “The mob takes the Fifth Amendment...If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” To date 30 of Trumps' people have pled the 5th. Including Gen Flynn, who could not even say if he believed in the peaceful transfer of power! Then we have Ivanka and Guliani, who have most certainly obtained pardons otherwise they too would have pled the 5th. Not to mention all the Trumpers who asked for pardons.
Let us look at Steve Bannon former CEO of Trumps' 2016 presidential campaign and a prime mover in the Jan 6th coup attempt. He gets kicked out after threatening govt officials on Twitter. Then he along with others (who have been convicted) grift millions of dollars in a scam called "We build the wall". They suckered idiots like you to send them money which they spent on cars, yachts and houses. Trump pardoned him before he could go to trial. So okay maybe he felt bad for the guy and didn't want his friend to do time. But would you have him back in the oval office? Why? The guy literally stole millions from people like you and "That's okay, help me overturn the democratic process"
When will you wake up and smell the coffee? The people testifying to the Jan 6th committee are not Dems, Libs or never Trumpers. They are once firmly loyal aids. People that believed in Trump just as fervently as you do and worked for him. The only difference is that they were not willing to betray America.

@273kelvin I admire your persistence with this poor, lost soul; but you really are dealing with someone who simply has too much invested in his fantasy to change course. Like a religionist, this guy has passed the point of no return. It would simply be too painful and humiliating at this stage for him to admit that he has been duped and that people like you and me were right all along. After all, it’s much easier to swallow a fish hook that it is to spit it out.

@NostraDumbass I'm kinda enjoying it. Throwing factual medicine balls at the guy and he's the fat kid in dodgeball pretending they don't hurt. Yeah, just wait till more Republicans turn their back on the loser. DeSantis is already picking up most of the donors.
Also, his blind devotion is so funny. He reminds me of a Liverpool football (soccer) fan I heard in a pub. This is just after their top player Luis Suárez had bit a guy's ear during a game."He was just being playful...It was only a little bite" lol

@273kelvin I hear ya. I actually love reading his comments. It’s the best type of comedy: the kind that is completely accidental and unintentional.

LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673853
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.