Agnostic.com

1 1

[jacquielawson.com]

Merry Christmas to all

rogerbenham 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humbug!

You don't believe in Santa? Sinta Claus? Anyway, what is wrong with humbug? My day length today is 7 hours and 16 minutes. A bit of fun helps.

@rogerbenham There is no Jesus (if there was he was a bastard). Virgin Mary (she got knocked up). If you don't put up Christmas decorations, you don't have to take them down. I have no family so I don't have to pretend. I give money to my trash men and my mailman. Merry Fucking Christians.

@barjoe Obviously since I am on this site I am not a Christian, But I do not have any grievance against them and do like to join in the fun. I have no decorations up but that is because I have been far too ill.

@rogerbenham Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Please be good to yourself and enjoy this holiday season if it brings you joy. I hope you'll be feeling better.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.