Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK What Will Happen When Pope Benedict Dies? | indy100

What a stupid question? He'll be infested with maggots. Vatican Frank is asking a billion Catholics to pray for former Hitler youth member Joe Ratzinger. Do you think the invisible man will help? I don't think so. Benedict XVI gonna croak any minute.

barjoe 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They'll be pleased to get rid of them. So, nothing, except a lot of phoney Catholic wailing, then it's on to waiting for Frank to kark it, then the next head grifter to run the grift, and I'm guessing the next head grifter won't be a 'progressive' Pope -- providing one is gullible to believe that Frank is really progressive.

He's not Pope. He's an old freeloader living in The Vatican. Nobody of substance will care that he's dead.

They care. I just saw on tonights news Philly Archdiocese having special masses for Benedict XVI. I'm sure that bullshit is going on all over the world.

@barjoe I wrote nobody of substance.

Doubtless, he will be entombed, enshrined, and enshrouded in his own stench. Rotting from the inside and rotting from the outside, indeed, rotten through and through. Rotten in death as he was in life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.