Agnostic.com

6 7

I am an Agnostic because I am not afraid to think. I am not afraid of any god in the universe who would send me or any other man or woman to hell. If there were such a being, he would not be a god; he would be a devil.

Andrew556 2 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello and welcome, enjoy the site.

Clarence you cheeky monkey, trial and error.

I am atheist because nobody has produced any falsifiable evidence to support the existence claim of any god in the last 5,000 years. Moreover, it is trivial to show that both the god of the Bible and the god of the Torah cannot exist.

I’m an atheist because I don’t have a reason to believe which is a damn good reason to not believe something.
You sound like an agnostic because you imagine yourself to be clever. If you were clever you would know as I do that the religious are people too and all people are equally clever but if you get smart enough to know how much you don’t know you’ll be shamed out of such conceits.

It might be a metaphor for all the inescapable realities of life. Doesn’t much matter what we call it - it’s still there.

skado Level 9 Feb 14, 2023

Interesting choice of literary/societal character with devil. Why a devil?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.