Agnostic.com

1 0

Will the Jews now claim this sketch is anti semitic?

The Monty Python sketch turning the English race into Scotsmen.

FrayedBear 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can’t see why “the Jews” (a silly singular monolithic construct on your part) would. Your repetitive obsession with “the Jews” on the other hand…maybe so. I find that disturbing myself.

The 'converted' Scotsmen's first action & continuous display is to have a right hand salute akin to the Third Reich's or Black Power's. I was recently told that thanks to Jewish lobbying it is now illegal in Australia to make this salute just as it is to fly the swastika flag or deny the holocaust. Strangely it is not illegal to deny the genocide of Roma, Sinti etc. from WWII, Cambodians from Pol Pot 's genocide, Ruandan Tutsi, West Papuans threatening Améican theft of copper by Indonesians, but it is illegal to sexually mutilate Muslim women & girls but not Jewish boys.
It is not an obsession on my part, just refusal to be complicit through silence on the reality of these matters.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:761096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.