Agnostic.com

1 1

Well worth the 73 minute watch whether you're Republican, Democrat, Green or undecided, rich, poor, world citizen or slave of the American hegemony.

Matt Kennard an English journalist in promoting his new book exposes the lies that are the American & British "democracies".

FrayedBear 9 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vote them all , they are all the same. Or, don't vote and take no stake or stock in the outcome. A no vote lowers the authority negative powers.

Here voting is compulsory. I have read that the Electoral Commission however is becoming increasingly worried that the level of non voters has risen of late. However this is not born out by the nimbers which have remained fairly consistant at about 8%

@FrayedBear

As long as most people don't vote, I know I'm in the better place. . Can not support the 2 worst scammers in the world today , Goverment and Bankers.

@Castlepaloma so long as taxes raised are properly used for the benefit of the citizens there is no scam.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:768459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.