Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Bill Maher's Guide to G.A.M.E. | Real Time (HBO) - YouTube

Bill Maher said on Real Time a few weeks ago that men need a TED Talk on how to get with women, and tonight you’re going to get it.

snytiger6 9 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad to hear about the crashing fertility rate. Who the hell would want a kid who will be having to live in the world ot today!? Of course this scares the hell out of the ultra-wealthy like Musk (so far with 10 and counting). They worship to god (more like Satan), of unrestricted growth.

I noticed TED contains the letters 'ED.'

TED stands for I believe Technology, Education & Design.

However, your pointing out ED is pretty funny.

As for who would want to bring kids into this world? For those of us who remember "back when" it may seem a cruel thing to do, but for kids born into such a world as we have today, for them the craziness the world has become over our lifetime(s) is their "normal". It won't seem as bad to them, because they won't "remember when" and know any better world.

Still, I would not want to bring kids into this world. I don't see things as likely improving over the next few generations.

Has anyone ever heard of a serious relationship Bill's had with a woman?

There has been men that have dated him and he may not be a true lefty..
He is funny.

Not bad tips.

This advice is not only for young men either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:768611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.