Agnostic.com

1 1

Listen to Scott Ritter clearly analyse what will occur if Israel continues its psychopathic policies in Gaza, Lebanon & Iran. His observation regarding the USA made at about the 35 minute mark is the first time that I've heard an American express what I have been saying for the last two years on this site.

Scott Ritter, American military analyst, comments on USA, Israel & the probability of nuclear war starting with the obliteration of parts of Iran rapidly followed by Israel.
Biden & the US military industrial complex with their Jewish money masters don't care. Plans are well underway to replace Israel in Capetown, South Africa.

FrayedBear 9 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only US war , I've supported was the cold war with USSR. Like Scott said, it's the only war that actually was good for humanity US actually spent USSR to death. Those are honorable enough wars where it's USSR fault for over surpression and mismanagement causing many of their own people to die. Today US is the new USSR and more dangerous than ever. , It's created nearly half the worlds population to come together and protect themselves.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Similar Posts

Categories

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:770566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.