Agnostic.com
2 0

I don't come on this group much solely because there is only ONE stock promoted. I'm way more speculative and diversified than what I'm seeing here. It's a shame you don't venture out into more grey areas. It seems limited to me.

K9Kohle789 8 July 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just think these are very limited forums, with not too many people having a lot of time to focus, and not many being inclined toward deeper discussion. For my part I'd like to discuss a bit of shareholder activism and such, under this pseudonym, but I'm not running into that much inclination from others, and even if I did, how many people would it reach?

I work in an area to do with investing, and when faced with somewhat disappointing I also keep in mind that there are both laws and corporate compliance guidelines that may stop people in the industry from sharing this or that thought.

kmaz Level 7 Aug 1, 2021

I would love to see others contributing their experiences to this group , both positive and negative . In the mean time , I am making a nice profit , daily ,on a stock I spent a good bit of time researching both before and after I began investing in it , so I am trying to keep up with what is happening , as the gloom sayers , keep saying it's likely to go down . And yet , it's reached another new high . Hooray !

Cast1es Level 9 July 6, 2021

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #republicans #dying #death #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #beliefs ...

Members 62Top