Agnostic.com

31 3

Are you your own best friend ? How do you treat yourself as a person ?

Wildgreens 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on my mood really

I'm trying to be. What's strange is I like me the most, out of anyone I hang out with regularly, but social rejection makes me doubt my own beliefs and behaviors until I have time to sit down and think about it.

Yes....like I treat a spouse

🙂

Yes, as well as my own worst enemy

I am and we have great fun and conversations..I try to not be as down on myself as much as possible.

I have an abusive inner critic in my mind because of the home environment I grew up in; I continuously try to fight back against that. My relationships aren't that great, because I'm afraid to interact with people. I'm trying to fix that, as well, but more often than not I just end up staying inside rather than going out to find interesting people. Fail your way to success, I guess?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.