Agnostic.com

37 184

I really liked this post.. had to share.. pretty much sums it up for me anyway.

mistymoon77 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good job I'm not colour blind, who'd have thought being angry at god would be my reason for becoming an atheist lol 🙂

Sums it up pretty well

Very good! But I feel there should be at least a 1% to cover traumatic experiences and anger at god. I know people that left a faith in those circumstances.

Excellent....

At age 13, I became an atheist when I realized the Bible is just a book of stories written by men. This was a personal choice.

Luckily for me, there was no peer pressure, social rebellion, anger at an invisible god, or traumatic experience. My parents were fine with my decision. Dad never went to church.

My mother became an atheist in nursing school, after being raised Catholic and attending Catholic schools through college.

"I realized a woman cannot be turned into salt," Mom said dryly.

Kinda sums it up ! Good post !

There should be a color for all of the above. Lol.

Funny, My color is... none of that shit.

Excellent!

And, that is the ONLY valid reason for becominh and being an atyheist.

I know.. so ridiculous.. just my sarcasm showing through..

I did it for all the hot chicks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33289
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.