Agnostic.com

1 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you think apples in bygone times were the sweet, juicy, carb-filled things we have at the market nowadays? How about carrots, corn, and etc? No, much more like crabapple & wizened roots!
As a long-term Type II diabetic, I know for a fact eating Paleo, or Atkins, is far, far better for my health, as demonstrated by both finger-sticks & HBAC1 tests, than even very low fat carb diets filled with high fiber, such as Dean Ornish's....which I have tried, with disastrous results.

My diet cured my diabetes, high blood pressure, and improved my health in other ways, too.

I’m sad about what they did to our Braeburn apples; they used to have rough skin and a beautiful taste. Now they have generically smooth skin, but the taste is gone ☹️ That’s what happens when you leave a Country for 15 years, you come back and notice the difference!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.