Agnostic.com

4 6

I'm speechless. Watch this. You'll be glad you did.

[aleteia.org]

TheoryNumber3 8 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

.A little kindness goes a long way

Beautiful

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 27, 2020

That WAS a very nice short film. I got the gist of it even though I didn't understand the language. I found a link with English subtitles that helped me appreciate it even more. <Redundant link deleted>

I think you must have scrolled down to the original one in Iranian. The video at the top of the post has subtitles.

@TheoryNumber3 yep, that's exactly what I did. By the way I was a bit nervous to click on a link without being sure where I was going. Decided to live on the edge and clicked anyway. The video was heartwarming - just the thing we all need these days.

@Elissa You're a brave woman 🙂 Glad you took the plunge.

If you go on youtube, there's a whole bunch of these short Iranian videos and they're incredibly moving! I don't have the attention span to watch long videos, so these are perfect for me, and each one has a strong message.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556366
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.