Agnostic.com

9 10

A good friend of mine came down with Covid last week. I just got a call, he passed away. He was like a little brother to me. A big little brother 6'5" 300lb. Only 52 years old. I'm devastated. RIP Mark. I posted his pic on my profile to honor a good man.

barjoe 9 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I cannot say anything that will make this better for you. Remember him well and I will send you some good energy.

I'm very sorry.

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 10, 2020

I’m so sorry to hear that sad news, it’s a tragedy to lose such a good and close friend.

Sorry for your loss of someone who was a good person and friend.

Condolences

I'm so sorry for your loss. He looks like a sweet, good-natured guy, and was certainly way too young to die ... particularly like this. I hope your memories give you some comfort while you grieve.

I'm sorry for your loss.

so sorry to hear-I too found out one of my college friends died alone with Covid. It hurts to know thats what did them in.

Sucks. Sry

1of5 Level 8 Dec 8, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.