Agnostic.com

5 5

[neurosciencenews.com]
Does body temperature affect how long we live? Interesting study, but needs more research.

Organist1 8 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doesn’t every scientific advance start with incomplete info? The enemy is religion and its need for ignorance.

If it was internal temp I guessi would live to 160 ++...I had alot of trouble during Covid as my temp runs low enough that those forehead readers couldn't register it.....93-ish

Interesting article.

Hmm... I don't know that I agree with that premise. I live in a warm climate. I'm seldom too warm or too cold, 99% of the time I'm just right. My internal temperature is naturally lower than the average body temp, if that makes any difference to my comfort level. I tend to wear very light weight clothing for the most part.

My state (Hawaii) has the longest life expectancy in the country. I don't like to be cold, so I'm happy to take my chances being warm.

[cnn.com]

Interesting report. Does it mean people living in warmer climates have shorter lifespans? What about indoor temps? If we lower our thermostats would that prolong our lives?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656111
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.