Agnostic.com

2 3

Building back “better”

CourtJester 7 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So much building back better

Wait, seriously? Are you implying that Joe Biden is to blame for empty shelves in a supermarket? I assume you realize that the Biden administration‘s attempt to pass “build back better” was undermined by the Republicans and one Democrat from West Virginia?

Never assume. The Village Idiot would probably blame Biden if he caught herpes.

High gas prices the president has no control over, supply chain issues he has no control over, inflation that he has no control over, empty store shelves that he has no control of…. So what’s his job? They didn’t happen until he put the democrat policies in place, but it’s not his fault???
Really???

@CourtJester Tell me exactly what policy’s he put in place that caused these things??

@CourtJester uuummmmmm, the Great Toilet Paper Shortage was drumpy's fault, is what you are saying?

@AnneWimsey
We all know that the toilet paper shortage was due to a buy up from people after the media stoked Covid shortage fears.
It was not because the FDA shut down toilet paper plants (as they’ve done to Abbott plants) while shipping truck loads of products to the boarder for immigrants.

And hey; the federal government shut down another huge oil drilling site in Alaska three days ago. But Biden has no control over fuel prices.

I’m willing to personally pay the cost if any of you would be interested in getting your GED.

@CourtJester Your screen name is appropriate, you and your stupid memes and opinions are a joke.....

@Dhiltong
Prove me wrong.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.