Agnostic.com

4 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a logical step on his part, since marijuana is already almost completely legalized. He is unequivocally right that the previous laws only added too many lives. I have a positive attitude towards marijuana, especially if its used for medicinal purposes, because at this point scientists havent invented a more effective painkiller than this plant. I took CBD oil for a short time for nagging headaches - and it helped! Sometimes I buy cannabis in different forms as an experiment, for example at the Toronto Cannabis Store For Everyone I buy Friday night drinks. Shortly speaking, cannabis is available in a variety of formats.

Great journeys are begun with ONE STEP! I write him twice a month, saying merely, Cannabis: "Come on , man". I live to see the day........

Just keeping his campaign promises! Has to be blowing the Conservatives peanut brains to dust!

Darn: My conviction was for “complex possession.” So close …

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.