Agnostic.com

5 2

Why Relationships Matter
Reviewed by Psychology Today Staff

Love is one of the most profound emotions known to human beings. There are many kinds of love, but many people seek its expression in a romantic relationship with a compatible partner (or partners). For these individuals, romantic relationships comprise one of the most meaningful aspects of life, and are a source of deep fulfillment.

While need for human connection appears to be innate, the ability to form healthy, loving relationships is learned. Some evidence suggests that the ability to form a stable relationship starts to form in infancy, in a child's earliest experiences with a caregiver who reliably meets the infant's needs for food, care, warmth, protection, stimulation, and social contact. Such relationships are not destiny, but they are theorized to establish deeply ingrained patterns of relating to others. The end of a relationship, however, is often a source of great psychological anguish.

Princessteresa 4 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Boomf is a user-friendly platform that lets you create personalized greeting cards with a click to visit. With e-cards, you can create your own routine, work smarter and more efficiently.

Friend, I believe that you should not be unhappy for the rest of your life if you failed to build a relationship with one person. But at the same time you can find another life partner thanks to a site where there are many russian brides. I checked it on my personal experience and already passed the stage when I thought I would not find another person like me and became very happy in a new relationship.

Sometimes plexiglass can come between you.

BDair Level 8 Feb 10, 2023

I've been in denial about the fact that I need a relationship for a long time. But then my parents began to press on me and I seriously decided to deal with this issue. I didn't want to date the girls that my parents offered me, so I decided to look for girls on my own here on sofia date login. I am glad that I decided to do this because thanks to online dating, I increased my self-confidence and made a large circle of acquaintances among beautiful girls.

I can certainly agree that loving relationships are a learned thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:708701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.