Agnostic.com

4 0

many are believe it or not

1patriot 8 Sep 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure. 103 million deaths caused by "a flu with mild symptoms".

And apparently "think for yourself" means reaching a conclusion based on misinformation, personal opinion, and blatant ignorance.

and you got your information from who Biden?

@1patriot No, the data is from the CDC.

@Charles1971 just as bad send that information please so are saying in the USA or world wide? i can't find that information on the CDC so please send it to me thank you!

@1patriot

[cdc.gov]

[covid.cdc.gov]

No, I just use reproducible science conclusions,

and so does the CDC use science?

@1patriot I am sure you can find out. science is all about thinking things through from basic. I am sure that you can tackle that, checking everything as you go. Not easy but possible. I have no knowledge of CDC

@Mcfluwster centre for disease control your tax dollars paid for it but many of the people that operate it worked as presidents of large pharmaceutical companies i find that a conflict of interest don't you?

@1patriot You ned a new constitution and I can only say that because UK does also

well lets see it as i been posting science your using Fauci and bill gates the doctor as science.....

Somebody here is brainwashed by something. You will never convince him because he has the answers.

I hate one issue guys. The lockdown shut down all the fucking churches, mosques, synagogues and Mormon temples. You've gotta take the good with the bad random "patriot".

I COULD CARE LESS if they shut down or keep them open.....

@1patriot You mean you couldn't care less.

@barjoe i could care more but i care less

@1patriot Are you so dumb you do not realize he is correcting your very poor grammar?
And BTW, is your poor grammar a result of your poor thinking skills or the cause of it?

@AnneWimsey fuck how many times did you edit it your comment you old heifer!

@1patriot i rest my case.......

@AnneWimsey He's from Calgary, it's the most bigoted place in Canada. They're hillbillies. That's why the Calgary Flames suck so bad, they play with 2 right wings.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:729930
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.