Agnostic.com

4 0

How long will it take the world to kick USA & its Middle Eastern air base out of the UN & move the UN building to the heart of Africa?

Shaheed Bolsen made the following video addressing the issue of removing Israel & USA from the UN -

FrayedBear 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be a wonderful day if the U.N. left the U.S. It would be even better if the U.S. left the U.N. although without our funding the U.N. would collapse instantly.

Should be easy for BRICS, only 3 billion on peace rather than 1 trillion on US wars.. China and Russia are not in the decline.

I always remember the American response to the fact that ballpoint & fountain pens do not work in space so they spent a huge amount of money developing a pen that would work. . . The Russians simply gave their astronauts pencils.

@Castlepaloma China is holding its own, but Russia is in serious trouble.

@Alienbeing

China and Russia are not in the decline. The. US can' not balances things on wars, debt, inflation,, the greedy basards, prisons and iron angels alone.

@Castlepaloma You need to find better sources, your pronounements lack fact, but do show you have a vivid imagination.

Soooo, you're doing stand up comedy now?

Never.

Some ranking leaders of the United Nations have suggested that the United States government has been projecting a negative image of the UN, although this allegation is denied by the US. Few observers expect the "U.S. out of U.N." movement to result in the US actually withdrawing for the foreseeable future. Still so many of them are terrible horrible afraid of them.

Don't know why , I let off a bully victom vibe. Since high school I've kept these bullies at bay untill the timing is right, Most of the world are so sick and tired of these Israel and US bullies. And the timing is getting right to get rid of these mentally ill pyschopath for once and for all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:768891
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.