Agnostic.com

3 2

Israeli Jews kill 300 in besieged N.Gaza refugee camp. Hospital worker says no fuel for ambulances & little medical supplies or food.

The genocide continues. Al-Jazeera report
[aje.io]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First time Genocide is recorded livestream. So we haven't seen before such sadistic levels of poor people being brutally burnt alive .Israeis takes pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment, and humiliation. To a level of sexual sadist.wearing women underwear.and destroying personal belongings. ,So relentless and constantly, prodding, belittling, taunting. Palestinians. Only thing to this level of Horrors I've read about is Germen burning Russian villages in barns and shooting them as they try to escape. Wail laughing hysterically, just like how the insane Israelis terrorist are doing now. Since I've not been in terror state of being for 4 generations like Palestinians., I don't know words to describe these terrors. What ever mental illness suffering the jews experience in the Holocaust. They need a great deal of long term
love and reeducation.that this is the beginning of the end of 9/11.

Lobotomise all the Israeli Jews & let the rest of them proven not complicit to look after them as reminders.

It's the only thing that such psycopaths will understand.

The homeless in Canada freeze to death in tents and die greater numbers than by canadain murderers or war. Seeing a bomb fire attack on helpless Gazans filled with illness and serious injury homeless tents. Is a deeper level of hell on earth, I can't imagine.

[aje.io]

Seems to me Al Jazeera is the only honest reporter in the Middle East. Which is why they are maligned by all th others.

@Vocaloldfart has just also identified [972mag.com]
The Times of India produces many reports that don't lie.
Podcasts by Redacted, Scott Ritter, Col McGregor & John Meerscheimer are frequently informative & accurate. Independent reporters Richard Medhurst, Caitlyn Johnstone are also worth reading.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:769777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.