Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK CDC Scientist: ‘We scheduled meeting to destroy vaccine-autism study documents’ | Sharyl Attkisson

This is not enough information for me to form a conclusion. I do know that it’s not right misleading parents. I do need further information.

Wildgreens 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What The Actual Fuck..this is Nothing more than Anti-Vaxxer HorseShit..

Ohferpetessake, this BS again?! Shame on you!

It took a bit of digging, but I finally found an article on Snopes that debunks this link, yet again, and specifically calls out William Thompson’s claim mentioned on your article.

What got lost in the brouhaha over Dr. Thompson’s “confession,” allegations about a “cover-up” at the CDC, and threats of whistleblower lawsuits was what should have been the main point: Did collected data actually prove that the MMR vaccine produces a 340% increased risk of autism in African-American boys? The answer is no, it did not.

On 27 August 2014, Dr. Hooker’s article published in the journal Translational Neurodegeneration that concluded “African American males receiving the MMR vaccine prior to 24 months of age or 36 months of age are more likely to receive an autism diagnosis” was removed from public domain due to issues of conflict of interest and the questionable validity of its methods.

The Editor and Publisher regretfully retract the article as there were undeclared competing interests on the part of the author which compromised the peer review process. Furthermore, post-publication peer review raised concerns about the validity of the methods and statistical analysis, therefore the Editors no longer have confidence in the soundness of the findings.

Fraud at the CDC Uncovered?
❌ FALSE

[snopes.com]

MMR vaccine came out around the same time as diagnoses of autism changed. During 60s most Aspbergers were called socially awkward. Others were referred to as retarded. The Autism spectrum got painted with a broad brush. Andrew Wakefield published a paper that made a unfounded correlation between the two. He's murdered a lot of people. I hope someone returns the favor to that piece of human garbage.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.