Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK The 5 Most Unique Cicada Recipes

[blueskypest.com]
Prepare yourself for a feast an no expense. Got hungry kids? America does & protein is what growing children need. I freeze them for a kindly death. Then remove the wings & legs tho it isn't necessary. Egg batter, roll in carbs, fry. Serve with an assortment of sauces that guests may choose from. BBQ, salsa, tartar, mustard, Worcestershire with horse radish.

Mooolah 8 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I thought it was delicious, I wouldn't be able to have it again for 17 years. I'll be dead by then so I don't want to get a craving.

What an excellent excuse!

I know some insects are nutritious but never knew of anyone actually preparing them. Good for you.

I had a teacher when I was in seventh grade who said that during an infestation of locusts, people would go outside with paper sacks and fill them and then eat them like popcorn.

Thanks. "Ya just have to know how to prepare them. They just have their skeleton on the outside. The protein is the same. Southern Mexican cuisine turned me on to the practice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.