Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK A John Wayne flop has been linked to high cancer rates. A new documentary aims to tell the community’s story.

[yahoo.com]
Downwinders deserve compensation and assistance in struggling with our governments contamination of them & their environment. Contact the Speaker of the House & urge him to bring the bill to the floor for a vote. Even if he doesn't, you will sleep better.

Mooolah 8 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hardly new. A lot of the cast died of cancer. Whether this was causally linked to the filming area is disputed. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be there.

I fucking hate that toady mike johnson.

A "new" documentary? This has been coommon knowledge for Decades and has been investigated, documented, and used in videos and articles.

@Druvius actually no, a Huge percentage of people who worked on that movie got a whole lot of cancer.

@Druvius ummmm, 91 out of the 220 cast and crew developed cancer, 46 died from it.
"Normal: ????"expected"??????
I think not.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:760192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.