Agnostic.com
2 3

Well my fellow Aussies it looks very much like the "new look (?????)" LNP under Peter, the Chinese are attacking, there are alien spies under my bed, Boof-head, Potato-head Duhhhtton will be using the LNP Leader to promote Aussie Lamb and Mutton from now on.

Triphid 9 May 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know why i find this so funny. 😀

Possibly because IF we didn't laugh we be crying and feeling almost suicidal at the thought of having the unmitigated self-righteous, ego-centric Wanker running the LNP and POSSIBLY our country as well one day.

@Triphid He's actually my local member I'm ashamed to admit. The billboards of his smiling face are enough to frighten small children.

@Triphid Making Dutton leader makes me think the LNP learned NOTHING from this election.

@MsDemeanour My most sincerest of sympathies to you for having such a misfortune imposed upon you.
DuhhhTTon as your M.P. now that is a misfortune of almost disaster proportions.

Boof-head captures him nicely. His buddies are trying to claim now that underneath he's really a nice guy. Yeah right. He's a right wing asshole. He won't last. Remember after Howard lost in 2007 they put in that nit wit, what's his name? He didn't last. Have a fall guy after the shit has hit the fan, and then another leader slowly emerges. That's the LNP way.

David1955 Level 8 May 26, 2022

Yes, another analogy I heard recently of the LNP is that the LNP is like a melanoma, the visible part is bad enough but it's what s underneath that is the problem, the biggest worry and causes the greatest problems of them all.

"Underneath he's a really nice guy," didn't they say something the same/ similar about Hitler, Stalin, etc, etc, as well?

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 157 More

Posted by 1patriotWorld’s Fastest Indian to Ride Again In the 1950s and 1960s, Burt Munro was a motorcycling legend.

Posted by FrayedBearIn the event of nuclear war between USA & China what are the most likely first strike targets?

Posted by 1patriotThis is a big concern

Posted by vocaloldfart Australia being turned into ‘51st US state’ – ex-PM Canberra is losing its strategic autonomy due to its security pact with the US and UK, Paul Keating has argued The US is surrounding...

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotThat would be a plus....

Posted by FrayedBearTime for Australia to follow suit?

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

• Top tags#Australia #video #government #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #media #money #federal #minister #religion #reason #children #DonaldTrump #politics #rights #liberal #community #military #China #evidence #Police #policy #death #Atheist #hell #Christian #Jesus #USA #church #atheism #parents #corruption #truth #kids #vote #youtube #book #religions #dogs #faith #justice #freedom #movies #chinese #nation ...

Members 438Top