Agnostic.com
3 7

Good, If the child shooting lobby prevents any meaningful gun control, at least police are starting to go after the ammosexuals who enable these horrors.

[bbc.com]
The father of a 14-year-old boy accused of killing four people at his high school in the US state of Georgia has been arrested.

Colin Gray, 54, was charged on Thursday with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Authorities have charged his son, Colt Gray, with four counts of murder and said they plan to prosecute him as an adult.

The shooting on Wednesday at Apalachee High School in the city of Winder left two teachers and two students dead, and nine others injured.

In May 2023, the FBI sent local sheriff’s deputies to interview the boy and his father after being alerted to threats to commit a school shooting posted online.

The boy, who was 13 at the time, denied that he had posted the comments.

His father told investigators that “he had hunting guns in the house, but the subject did not have unsupervised access to them", the FBI said in a statement on Wednesday.

"At the time, there was no probable cause for an arrest or to take any additional law enforcement action on the local, state or federal levels," the FBI statement said.

Officials plan to hold a news conference on Thursday evening to address the latest developments.

In April, the parents of a Michigan teenager who killed four students with a gun they purchased for him just days before the shooting were sentenced for their role in the attack.

James and Jennifer Crumbley were both found guilty of manslaughter and each sentenced to 10 to 15 years in prison.

The case was thought to be the first time the parents of a child who carried out a mass shooting have been held criminally liable.

Druvius 8 Sep 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get those bastards, and IMO sterilize them as well.

Too bad your not talking about the good guy with a gun who stopped the shooting from being much worse.

Tejas Level 8 Sep 8, 2024

As any dispassionate analysis shows, the "good guy with a gun is a myth." i get it, you never grew up, you live in a comic book world. The real world is scary and has complicated answers. Now that the Trump train is crashing, what are all his children's crusade members going to do?

@Druvius good guy with a gun is not a myth. It happens everyday. Antigun lobbyists even put out a poll saying 600k defense uses every year with a gun. So you are objectively wrong. And you are objectively an idiot, I hope you didn't breed.

@Tejas Would you do us all a favor and try to express yourself without insults?

@pamagain look lady. One he insulted me first. Two I'm not nice. Three people on here regularly insult me, I'm used to it its fine.

@Druvius I used to be very anti gun. Not even that long ago. I thought they were for scared people and overall caused way more harm than good. I always owned a gun but never even really touched it. When I bought my first pistol in I think 2019 I made it my mission to familiarize myself with it and learn how to use it effectively. After that I decided to explore the gun world and the most important thing I learned is guns are a tool and people are the real problem, most people own guns and never have an issue. It's the criminals mostly in urban environments who commit the most crimes with them. Maybe if you bought a weapon for home defense, then learned how to fire it take it apart and clean it you might develop an interest in them and your opinion might even slightly change.

@Tejas Goodbye.

GOOD! It's about time!

pamagain Level 8 Sep 5, 2024

The same FBI have Tulsi Gabbard on a watch list eg assign people to follow her.

Cannot agree with trying as an adult as that is not the law. If you wish to change the law, then allow 14 year olds to vote, get married, join the armed forces and police etc etc.

Kid's are classed kids for a reason. let them be kids. In total agreement regarding the parents though. A better punishment is make this child killer pay compensation to the families throughout his adult life. A life he denied others.
Yes he should be supervised 100% of the time ie detention until adult but work on changing that f'd up mind of his. He has obviously been indoctrinated by his parents general attitude and US political policy that violence is the solution to all difficulties.
You judge a society on how they treat their most vulnerable which is always children.

@puff Some states are forcing children who are victims of rape and incest given birth to the baby from those crimes, so yeah, everything is crazy

@michelle666gar the whole world is. About time everyone came to my level 😀
Who want's to be normal anyway 😉
(you have to keep your sense of humour, otherwise you really would go crazy)

@puff True! But if I was raped at 11 and was pregnant from that rape, not only would getting raped at that young age would have fucked me up mentally and then having to stay pregnant and go through child birth more trauma. I think I would get a gun go shoot the fucker that raped me and then why not go to my school and shoot the kids I go to school with because I rather they be dead than go through what I went through then shoot myself, fuck it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@michelle666gar I have repeated this many times but will again. Abortion is a medical procedure and all medical procedures require consent. Consent that is freely given, informed and has no coercion. In other words, it's none of anyone's business except the patient and their doctor. Forcing an 11 year old to go full term is, as you say, really fucked up. As a father, any who did something like that to my daughter would be dead. Some real fucked up people in this world.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 509 More

Posted by DruviusMake it make sense.

Posted by FrostyJim...what a sad situation.

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #children #world #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #parents #atheism #conservative #sex #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #murder #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife ...

Members 923Top