Agnostic.com
0 2

The Endless Failure of the Syrian War

Ten years after 9/11 the U.S. and Middle East allies weaponized jihadist groups in Syria, the result was an utter disaster. But don’t expect any self-reflection from the cheerleaders.

[consortiumnews.com]

{Then following a year of impromptu Western warnings over use of chemical weapons the first documented incident took place in Ghouta near Damascus in August 2013, yet failed to trigger the widely expected U.S.-led military response because Western politicians balked at overt intervention.}

Largely also due to fear of the factual reporting that would eventually come out, exposing the fake news narratives being pushed on society. Which were only found within independent sources leaving many, still, unaware of the truths. This and the following.....

{By that stage the conflict had become a U.S.-led proxy war of intervention through covert operations organized by the C.I.A. out of Jordan and Turkey to funnel arms and international fighters into Syria under the codename Timber Sycamore.}

Group numbers of so called "international fighters" were given to be 28. More appropriate labels follow.

{Recreating the distribution of roles during the Afghanistan war against the Soviets in the 1980s, Saudi Arabia heavily funded the project to weaponize Islamic jihadist ideology against a regime branded as apostate and infidel in supportive Arab media.

Despite whatever safeguards were put in place, this opened the floodgates to some 50,000 foreign fighters entering Syria, some of them joining al-Qa’ida’s Nusra Front (considered by the State Department to be an ally) but most flowing towards the growing Islamic State group (aka ISIS) which in June 2014 declared its own state entity (“caliphate&rdquo😉 in territory straddling north Iraq and north Syria.}

{So chaotic had the failed American strategy become that at one point reports even emerged of different C.I.A. and Pentagon-funded jihadist groups turning on each other.}

In other words. Our tax dollars, possibly in the billions, went towards a manufactured war for Syrian oil and military complex benefits funding multiple terrorist groups to destabilize a nation immorally who each had their own agendas in the mean time. Most of all who were by some means correlated with our initial adversary of 9/11, al Qaida.

{For the Uyghurs of Xinjiang province in China the cost was even higher. Following an intensified campaign of bombings and suicide attacks by Turkistan Islamic Party separatists emboldened by Uyghur experience of the Syrian jihad, China launched a draconian campaign of mass internment in 2017 that is only now winding down.}

Yes, this would be the same people our media spent months deceptively voicing support for, for the sake of our presentation within a fasle narrative against China. Unfortunately, the writer of this article seemingly might be compliant to. Ignoring that the emphasis should be of China's agenda that was regional towards their Belt and Road Initiative within career minded training opportunities, higher living standards, to adjust to the incoming advancements. Leave it to our government, and media, who reject a people after destroying their society when they come, to demonizing China for providing a better means within much of the same scenario attempting to diminish the need for that people to rely on being exploited by capitalist agendas. These people are living in virtually 2 new cites that China spent billions building for them to be able to prosper in as this Initiative advances. Winding down might just be a measure of success?

{Yet for the Arab Gulf states the Syrian intervention was no more than a minor domestic inconvenience. ISIS launched a limited campaign in Saudi Arabia that was far easier for the government to handle than the Al-Qaeda insurgency that erupted following the U.S.-British invasion of Iraq, while Qatar — another key player in the proxy war — paid no domestic price at all, highlighting the continued ability of the petrodollar monarchs to engage in jihadist wars of no consequence.}

Things that make you ------- hmmmm

{The views expressed are solely those of the author and may or may not reflect those of Consortium News.}

I have to underscore that sentiment. I'll argue that if Robert Parry wrote an article to this nature on Syria that it would reflect some talking points as I injected in my comments. Along with a list of other journalist I use here. The highlighted sections above by me have been heavily covered in this group over the years in which were discoveries from multiple journalist from multiple sites which provided more clarity than our MSCM have ever provided.

William_Mary 8 Feb 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 121 More

Posted by William_MaryIt rarely never fails.

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #reason #USA #democratic #evidence #policy #god #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #community #Police #BarackObama #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #kids #propaganda #wars ...

Members 1,732Top