Agnostic.com
1 1

White Coat Summit Live
[live.aflds.org]

Wildgreens 8 July 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I see the 'flag' I sense a degree of 'patriotism' coming up and that means a political view. Despite the FACT that the vaccine has been administered to billions of people and it has been shown, without a doubt to work as had all previous vaccines. The reason we don't have polio or smallpox or a myriad of other debilitating illnesses is because of vaccines or antibiotics. These kinds of postings on this site only upsets people who know better. This is a site that uses real science as a guide not quackery.

The vegan postings are welcome, though.

JackPedigo Level 9 July 27, 2021

I’m not in the mood to debate the polio shots at this time. People can do their own research if they choose.
You’re entitled to your opinion. You’re entitled to your view. Do you not consider doctors scientific? In this video there are lots of different doctors with different views. I am not closed minded to just one. The Frontline Doctors are not political advocates, they are fighting for us when it comes to medical tyranny.
We will find out once the experiment is over how the modified gene therapy works out in the end. You don’t hear anything about the ones that died from the experimental shot. Mainstream media makes sure to hide that.
Are you an American Jack? What’s wrong with appreciating that we are in the land of the free and land of the brave? What’s wrong with patriotism? Everyone has their own views and that’s ok. In my family we have 9 members that are in the military. It doesn’t matter who is in The White House, we are patriots.
If my information upsets people they don’t have to view it. I’m not forcing anyone to take a look. I’m not forcing anyone to be in this group. America’s Frontline Doctors are not quacks, open your mind before you start judging. Last time I checked I’m free to post what I choose. Others are very welcome to post as well.
I don’t need your approval or your validation.

@JackPedigo Dr. Simone Gold is a lawyer, she's no dummy or a quack.

@Wildgreens My 'views' on polio are from experience. A niece caught it (she was not vaccinated and ended up in an iron lung). Her arms/legs were affected and she could never work. In her 40's it came back and she took a nap and stopped breathing. My sister also caught it but it only affected one leg. She had to get the leg broken once a year so the mending could allow the leg to grow. Now, nearing 70 that leg is again giving her problems and she often has top walk with a cane. We did get vaccinated but I don't know when or who got it first. Vaccinations mean a large number be protected but not all. Life is always a gamble. PBS has a wonderful new series called "Extra Life." It shows the various aspects of medicine and how modern medicines have almost doubled our life expectancy.

@Wildgreens, @Secur So she a doctor and lawyer? Problem is I don't have the time nor inclination to watch/listen to all those who claim to know the truth. There is still such a thing as emotional intelligence. Now politics have entered the picture so one has to be wary of those who make certain, out of the box claims.

@JackPedigo I can see your lack of emotional intelligence. No one is making you watcht anything that you don't want to watch. Who is forcing you?
Dr. Gold is full of knowledge and truth. The problem is you have fallen prey to getting in line with the masses. You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you.

@Secur Emotional intelligence has nothing to do with this (except a bit of anger at all those who try to muddy the efficacy of vaccines and the extreme need to get through this pandemic using real science). We don't have the time nor desire to be sidetracked by people with other opinions.

@Wildgreens My simple question is, will all this 'information' help us win the battle with the pandemic or will it simply sow more confusion and make it harder to finally rid us of this scourge? The vaccines have been making an enormously great contribution. The thing holding bakc the success is division. Nuff said

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water 💦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #atheism #movies #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 747Top