Agnostic.com
6 8

Cat confession…have you got one to share?

Zealandia 8 Aug 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Latest anonymous cat confession:

Not exactly my fess. My cat, Rosie, has enslaved my dog, Jim. Rosie has taught Jim that when she makes a certain meow sound, he must immediately bring to her whatever is in his mouth, whether it's food or a toy.

Zealandia Level 8 Aug 4, 2024

Our cat Chloe always slept with my daughter. We would watch TV in my bed and my daughter would then go to her room but Chloe would stay on my bed waiting to be carried to my daughter's room. She'd patiently sit at the end of the bed while I brushed my teeth or put out clothes or whatever until I picked her up and carried her to the other room. But what's the point of having them if we can't spoil them, right?

Lauren Level 8 Aug 4, 2024

That is one pampered cat. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Aug 3, 2024

Whiskers is technically my sister's cat. She rsearched for twomonths with pet adoption agencies and finally settled on him. When she brought him home though, he decided I was his person, even though I am not one of the persons who feeds him. Still, I'm the one he (nostly) sleeps with and I'm the one he seeks out for attention.

snytiger6 Level 9 Aug 3, 2024

Cats are independent and they will choose who is deserving of their attention. You are the "chosen" one. 🙂

Hahaha, that’s a funny outcome.

Hopefully your sister is ok with the behaviour of Whiskers.

@Zealandia Whiskers isn't 100% exclusive to me in seeking attention. I am just his favorite person. My sister does get his attention too, just not as much or as often.

My cats will drop their toys near me, so I will pick them up and throw them, again and again and again.

Kei-Ko insists I throw her little toy so she can play fetch...........every time I'm in the bathroom.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 9,280 More

Posted by AppleriverSay cheese!

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverI think he’s pretending he’s got an ice cream cone.

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini Panther

Posted by AppleriverDouble the cuteness!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverI’ll just scratch this so it matches the rest of the furniture, k?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyShe’s right!

Posted by AppleriverRawr! I’m king of the jungle!

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverSomebody found their toe beans

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #world #friends #dogs #religion #Friday #hope #religious #animals #reason #kids #Atheist #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #sex #church #loves #DonaldTrump #relationship #mother #community #parents #evidence #atheism #youtube #children #society #Bible #movies #memes #truth #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #faith #beliefs #Song #laws #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,562Top