Agnostic.com
1 0

Welcome to big fascist brother. Hey Dutton, how does "Fuck Off" sound?
Albo can go fuck himself too.

"Opposition Leader Peter Dutton responds to the question: “𝘊𝑂𝘝𝐼𝘋 𝘸𝑎𝘴 𝘶𝑛𝘱𝑟𝘦𝑐𝘦𝑑𝘦𝑛𝘵𝑒𝘥 𝘪𝑛 ℎ𝘪𝑛𝘥𝑠𝘪𝑔𝘩𝑡, 𝘣𝑢𝘵 𝘸ℎ𝘢𝑡 𝑑𝘰𝑒𝘴 𝘪𝑡 𝑠𝘢𝑦 𝑡𝘰 𝘺𝑜𝘶 𝘢𝑏𝘰𝑢𝘵 𝘎𝑜𝘷𝑒𝘳𝑛𝘮𝑒𝘯𝑡 𝑜𝘷𝑒𝘳𝑟𝘦𝑎𝘤ℎ 𝑎𝘯𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑒𝘧𝑓𝘦𝑐𝘵𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝘵 𝘪𝑡 𝘤𝑎𝘯 𝘩𝑎𝘷𝑒 𝑜𝘯 𝘱𝑒𝘰𝑝𝘭𝑒?:

Australians vs. The Agenda
10 hours ago
🚨𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢: Opposition Leader Peter Dutton responds to the question: “𝘊𝑂𝘝𝐼𝘋 𝘸𝑎𝘴 𝘶𝑛𝘱𝑟𝘦𝑐𝘦𝑑𝘦𝑛𝘵𝑒𝘥 𝘪𝑛 ℎ𝘪𝑛𝘥𝑠𝘪𝑔𝘩𝑡, 𝘣𝑢𝘵 𝘸ℎ𝘢𝑡 𝑑𝘰𝑒𝘴 𝘪𝑡 𝑠𝘢𝑦 𝑡𝘰 𝘺𝑜𝘶 𝘢𝑏𝘰𝑢𝘵 𝘎𝑜𝘷𝑒𝘳𝑛𝘮𝑒𝘯𝑡 𝑜𝘷𝑒𝘳𝑟𝘦𝑎𝘤ℎ 𝑎𝘯𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑒𝘧𝑓𝘦𝑐𝘵𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝘵 𝘪𝑡 𝘤𝑎𝘯 𝘩𝑎𝘷𝑒 𝑜𝘯 𝘱𝑒𝘰𝑝𝘭𝑒?:

His response: ‘𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄𝘀, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗢 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆.’

puff 8 Aug 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The video does not work.. Gremlin at work there.
Australian poliics is a bird. you have a right wing and a left wing but all belong and are the one bird.
That bird is totalitarian fascism.
Google research proves that Russian and Chinese people have more rights and privileges than we in Australia.
Generally they have a better standard of living too.

We are the living embodiment of the policy of kissing and crawling up uncle sams arse.
Dutton the devistating disaster, is only forecasting openly what both wings will implement in the near future.

Whilst in Thailand I witnessed 3 coups and they are very militaristic in schooling with forced worship of the monarchy.
Saying this, I have never experienced freedom as I did there here.

@puff freedoms such as?

@FrayedBear Want to sell something, go for it! a business license is about $5. $10 to sell smokes and alcohol. My (wifes) land? Decided to erect 3 bungalows, just do it no red tape. Went to police to ask where to re-register bike, they asked "do I leave the province?" I said "not on bike" They responded "I wouldn't bother registering it." All vehicles are like that, you should see some the farmers make with tak tak motors and drive on the road. If you are totally dead poor and homeless, join a temple and you will be looked after.
Just the fact if I whipped down the shop, just jump on bike, no helmet in thongs and do it. And the kids! What a place to grow up they were always out and about, catching frogs and climbing trees, yahooing about.

@puff is there a national health service for all? Police corruption?
What do you catch frogs for?

@FrayedBear Yes, a 30Baht medical scheme ie pay no more than 30 baht, when teaching I was covered. The private hospitals there are the best in the world, rich Arabs and Japanese use them plus cheaper, much cheaper than here eg had to get a wisdom tooth pulled got quoted $1800 in Oz as I had to go under; hooky roots. So I flew to Thailand, got it done Bangkok, spent a week on an island and still came home with change (was cheap flights then, $650 return).
Yes corruption is a thing in Thailand but it is a known quantity so you won't be caught by surprise. Eg if you want a government dept to do something, it's free and you wait a few months. You want it now? Slip them something and barter to get the price down. You can barter for everything in Thailand. Wasn't me chasing frogs, kids. If it moves, eatable.
Australia is far more corrupt imo but it's higher up. Not foot slogger cops but their bosses. Barry Moise in Adelaide, head of the drug squad. Councils get paid off in Aust and our politicians like making very bad deals like selling prime farm land, Lake Argyle etc. Anyone here vote for AUKUS? Funding Ukraine? Nope. Many public servants retire millionaires.

@puff look at the woman running the Robo debt scandal. She's still got her nose in the trough.

@FrayedBear Exactly. How about this shit. Negotiated with a government that gives standing ovations to wanted war criminals and a demented leader. The other mob? It's sad. In 3 decades time, AI will have developed far superior propulsion systems.
[msn.com]

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 157 More

Posted by 1patriotWorld’s Fastest Indian to Ride Again In the 1950s and 1960s, Burt Munro was a motorcycling legend.

Posted by FrayedBearIn the event of nuclear war between USA & China what are the most likely first strike targets?

Posted by 1patriotThis is a big concern

Posted by vocaloldfart Australia being turned into ‘51st US state’ – ex-PM Canberra is losing its strategic autonomy due to its security pact with the US and UK, Paul Keating has argued The US is surrounding...

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotThat would be a plus....

Posted by FrayedBearTime for Australia to follow suit?

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

• Top tags#Australia #video #government #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #media #money #federal #minister #religion #reason #children #DonaldTrump #politics #rights #liberal #community #military #China #evidence #Police #policy #death #Atheist #hell #Christian #Jesus #USA #church #atheism #parents #corruption #truth #kids #vote #youtube #book #religions #dogs #faith #justice #freedom #movies #chinese #nation ...

Members 438Top