Agnostic.com
4 7

My daughter told me there is a small get together at school on Friday.
I asked her, "How small?"
She replied,
"Just you, me, and the principal.”

Zealandia 8 Sep 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A threesome........

I solved the whole problem by learning how to copy my mom's handwriting, excuse notes were now easy to produce as to why I was not in school.

She didn’t find out? Wow.

@Zealandia No, I don't think she did. I think she would have mentioned it.

I had a couple of those LOL.

I was more scared of the deputy principal. He had a display rack in his office, seven canes differing thicknesses. You didn't want the thin one.

puff Level 8 Sep 11, 2024

Wow, that’s pretty medieval and scary. I wonder what the parents thought?

Caning seemed to be phased out during my secondary schooling. I never experienced that.

I remember a story about one student who swore in pain during one of the canings or straps, so was given an extra one.

The headmaster was an ex All Black. Long story but the one time I inadvertently had direct dealings with him, he acted like a fucken coward. One of his AB shirts from some international match was mounted in a glass frame on the wall. Pretty weird when you think about it.

@Zealandia I saw the last of it, early 80's. Put it this way, I was on first name basis with him which was a pain because I was the only name he knew half the time. That meant if he was walking around and saw rubbish, he'd always call me to pick it up as I was the only name he knew. He never used the thin one, got the 3rd thinnest one though.
One time this girl was delicately licking cream from a bun, teasing everyone, being a dickhead, because it was the last one from the canteen. She leaned towards me like going "Nah na Nah nah Na". Couldn't help myself and gently shoved it in her face, nothing forceful but she ran off and dobbed.
Anyway off I go to his office and he's "What did you do this time Puff?" I explained and he laughed as she was one of those types who kind of deserved it, a bully herself to other girls. Horrible to some actually. He said "Tell everyone you got three of the best" and let me go. He wasn't so bad.

@puff Annoying that he could only remember your name.

He must have been in a good mood that day.

@Zealandia I got it once when it wasn't me. After, I was extremely upset with tears of rage and told him it was BS rah rah rah. I think he realised and was telling me to calm down. I told him to go fuck himself. Back to the bent over the desk position for swearing at him. He was a good shot, used to get you right where your legs meet your arse cheeks.

@Zealandia I think that's the reason he let it go the cream bun thing

@puff Sounds like a psychopath to me. Things were different in the past.

@Zealandia Nah I'd disagree. He didn't really get off on it. You knew when he was pissed off, a vein in his nose started throbbing. I was a cheeky little bastard, it was always my mouth usually that got me in trouble. Luckily, I grew up 😉

@puff Yeah, growing up can change a lot of things.

Funny about that throbbing vein though.

@Zealandia It was funny but believe me, you didn't dare laugh. We had a mutual respect. I'm the type to own things if I fuck up which is why I got so upset.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 629 More

Posted by ZealandiaCan’t trust those aliens.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaGerman WIFI......

Posted by mzeeRule of Thumb

Posted by noworry28It's a crimson attack.

Posted by noworry28Clear vision.

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🤣🤣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #relationship #video #children #reason #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #priest #guns #evidence #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,447Top